Monday, January 19, 2009

keeP smiLin'

everytime i think about interior design school, i can't keep smiling. let me tell you a secret. i keep on getting good grades..yeah. really. and the percentage that appears on my grading sheet keeps getting better every after plate submitted.

it is not about the grade actually. good grades come as bonus. it is the fact that finally, i found my niche. things seem a little bit easier for me. at least in this field. it does not feel like you need to make an extra effort to make it in any subject. creativity/ideas come as they are naturally.

you see, i finished a degree in journalism, which is totally different from the course i am into right now. though page layout is the closest facet of journalism to design, it is way different from space planning or interior architecture.

the great thing about it is, i always go to school feeling good. it is the feeling of excitement and the desire to learn more that keep me going. taguig is a bit far from makati, transportation-wise. it seems not easy taking three vehicles before reaching the school. but after school, it feels like time has passed by in a breeze.

i no longer wonder where i do belong. after years of trying to fit in in the media world, i finally found my home. and the creative world is my home. it is where i can exploit every bit of creativity in me; where i can be myself and at the same time, i can be at my best.

thanks to PSID. now i have a home to call my own. =)

No comments: