Wednesday, October 11, 2006

mY so-caLLed lyf

it must have been that `good' life has avoided me altogether. no matter how i try, things don't get better.

seems that the universe has been conspiring against me. things aren't always going my way. and the worse, my plans keep getting stalled by personal issues that get in the way.

i have planned on setting aside relationships completely or putting on hold matters of the heart. but the harder i try, the more i get distracted.

it is like denying it attention is inviting disaster more.

i have calmed down myself over the past disputes. but for now, i'm torn apart. i can't actually decide whether to drop it totally or stay as friends.

i do like him, but my goals are more important. sometimes i just wish i can do both things at the same time.

but i can't. it is just tearing me apart. maybe i should take some downers for the meantime.

sigh.

No comments: