Thursday, October 19, 2006

greaT things happeN to th0se wh0 waiT

i'm kinda overwhelmed with joy today.

everything was never expected. after breaking my back working my ass off to make ends meet (course, i was exaggerating. it wasn't that desperate *wink*), God finally came to my rescue.

in a month, i have been complaining about all the bills i'm paying. life seems to get harder everyday, and i felt so wornout that sometimes my patience just snaps and i feel giving up.

but today, i have finally seen a light at the end of the tunnel.

in about two weeks, i would be moving in with my mom, sister and ktn to our new apartment.

yup. finally, i can cut a little off my rent and have the spare money for the other bills.

i'm so thankful, really.

God thank you so much! (",)

you must have heard all my pleas or maybe you've been watching all along how hard i work.

Thanks for the blessings. (",)

No comments: