Friday, December 02, 2005

biting off more than i can chew

a lot of things are going on in my mind right now. i tend to bite off more than i can chew.

three weeks more to go before Christmas day. but my shopping list sits around the corner, untouched for days. i was wishing hard i could make it before Christmas. i'm low on budget and i don't have enough savings for the gifts. but i've got a lot of plans in my head.

next year, i would be saving up more for school. there is no turning back this time. i need to go back to school, lest i want to live as ordinarily as a commoner. could not imagine that. the future seems bleak here in the Philippines and getting out of the country is the only possible way.

i want my car and my house, and there has got to be a way for me to have them. i'd die in my singlehood if i would not have them.

so, got to go back to work. i've got a lot of things to do.

later!

No comments: