Wednesday, February 04, 2009

bad vibes

three of us do overtime work for the Lifestyle-Super sections during thursdays. and i remember one instance when the page with the most images was handed to me.

i declined doing the editing. i managed passing it on another colleague in a nice way.

for some reason, i could not take working for this junior editor who gives off bad vibes. to whom? to me.

don't get me wrong. i don't hate her. but being a picky person, i also choose whom to talk to. it was my way of avoiding misery at any cost.

a colleague ask me what was wrong about her. but i could not tell her either. maybe we are just bad vibes. and it makes me sick getting fake with her all the time.

so, i thought it was best to just avoid having anything do with her altogether, because that is the least bit thing i can do.

No comments: