Monday, April 20, 2009

positive eNergy

fate has its twists and turns and life has its ups and downs. it's always a roller-coaster ride. but no matter what, make sure to stay positive at all times. believe me. you can't go wrong with this.

there are actually so many things going on around me right now. but most of them inspire me to follow my calling. well, i wasn't spending much time with close friends anymore. hectic schedule prevents me so. though at times, i miss my social life, i remain satisfied with a few special moments spent with my loved ones.

i won't be able to take a longer vacation this year. well, it's been obvious since the beginning of this year. interior design school is a priority.

though i am a laidback person who loves lounging around most of the time, i've changed since i started interior design. and i believe this year's gonna be my shining moment. i was able to spend 4 days with loved ones in a resort in the north provinces last holy week. and though it was a bit short, i was happy. the first five days of the holy week had been solemn. we visited the shrine of La Salette in our town on a Friday, had lunch and took some pictures.

it felt so good being with a family and loved ones. and these moments were just some of the priceless keepsakes of my heart.

knowing that i belong to a home warms up my heart. it's the same feeling i felt upon discovering where i really belong. and i am looking forward to the day my designs finally come to life.

see? you have to stay positive. i've never known i was meant to be an interior designer before. but maybe, right things come your way at the right time. took me so long, though. but no matter.

now i am here so happy and giddy. remember. stay positive to attract positive energy. ;)

No comments: