Saturday, November 21, 2009

headache


i feel kind of ill today. my head aches and i feel nauseated. it must have been the sleepless nights i had the past few days. i guess stress is slowly getting on my nerves.

looking back, i had a very busy week behind me. job interview, subject change, 6-9 p.m. class, workloads. argh. toxic.

sometimes i long for hours of break, or even a month of bumming around, getting sleepovers and stuffing my face with popcorn as i turn into a couch potato for a while. the truth is, i want a year-long vacation.

yeah. that long. i need that long to be able to recharge my batteries. i just wanna finish my associate degree in ID and my MBA. i wanna get over with this post-diploma thingy and just jumped into the bandwagon of career shifting.

wala lang. it's probably PMS (post-menstrual syndrome).

No comments: